1/2 kg Vigan Longganisa filling (or any longganisa variant of choice, casing removed)
1 tbsp crushed garlic
1 onion chopped
1 small red bell pepper chopped
1 small green bell pepper chopped
2 packs 250 ml all purpose cream
1 (400g) pack spaghetti pasta cooked
1/4 cup water
salt, pepper, sugar to taste
** 1 sachet magic sarap (optional)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a pan, cook longganisa for 3 minutes or until oil is extracted.
- Add garlic and onions
- Continue stirring until fragrant and longganisa is cooked.
- Stir in the red and green bell peppers
- Pour in all purpose cream and water.
- Season with magic sarap (optional), salt, pepper, sugar to taste
- Toss in cooked pasta and mix.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
For more recipes: https://www.facebook.com/MamasGuidePh/