Bored of your ordinary fried tilapia? then try this easy recipe. :)
2 pc Tilapia
2 small diced tomato
diced onions and onion stalk
5 slices ginger
5 cloves garlic
1 cup water
1 tbsp fish sauce
salt & black pepper powder to taste
oil for frying
olive oil for sauteing
- Rub fish with salt. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry fish until both sides are light brown.
Remove from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate to drain excess oil.
- In a sauce pan, pour olive oil then saute in it the garlic, under low fire.
- Add in the ginger, then onions and tomatoes. Stir until tomatoes are soft.
- Pour beaten egg on the sauce pan and stir briskly.
- Add water, fish sauce and black pepper powder and bring to a gantle boil.
Adjust taste by adding salt if needed.
- Add the fried fish and onion stalk, mix a bit, and let it simmer for another 2 minutes.
Now you’re done! Enjoy your meal!
For more recipes: https://www.facebook.com/MamasGuidePh/