3 medium size Tilapia
1 big white onion, chopped
3-5 pieces green sili, chopped (I only used 2, I don’t really like spicy food)
2 tablespoon liquid seasoning or soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
2 tablespoon cooking oil
3-4 pieces calamansi
1 stalk onion leaks, chopped thinly
- Fry fish in a large frying pan until golden brown and skin is crispy.
- let it cool. Flake fried fish and discard bones.
- In a bowl, combine Tilapia flakes, salt, black ground pepper, liquid seasoning, onions, onions leaks, sili and mix well.
- In a hot pan (or sizzling plate) put cooking oil and stir-fry tilapia mixture for 3-5 minutes.
- serve hot with calamansi on the side.
I’ve added plain mayonnaise when I ate it, it gives a bit of a moisture, it tastes good. you could also (I guess) try garlic sauce. or not… lol
For more recipes: https://www.facebook.com/MamasGuidePh/